Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I need to get better at this...

Wow, over 3 years since my last post and so much has happened.  I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore, but I wanted to see if I could somehow get better at this whole blogging thing.  Since my last post, we got a puppy, we got a house, and a new car.  Wes and I are coming up on our 4 year wedding anniversary!  Can you even believe it?!  I have done a heck of a lot of growing up as well.  Wes and I now lead our church young adults group and they bless me more than I can even say.  We have 3 weddings coming up for just couples in the group, we are in 2 and Wes is officiating 2 of the weddings as well.  Life is going well, and I think since it has been so long since I last said anything, that I will have to slowly explain everything, so bear with me, and you will get all the updates!

No comments: